Friday, September 16, 2011

Faith & Brian

I just love photographing weddings.  But what I really love is being able to listen to the bride as she fills me in on the details of her wedding.  I love hearing the "steals" she got on the flowers, dress, shoes, etc.  I am so thankful for each of my wedding clients and for the opportunity to photograph their special day.  I don't always know how they met or what their future plans are but on this one day I can tell that nothing else matters more to them than each other.  Faith and Brian were no different.  They were both so excited for the day.  I absolutely loved photographing their wedding.  Here's a little preview of what's to come!  Thanks Faith & Brian!
  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I would love to hear what you have to say!