Monday, August 16, 2010

Brownie & Taylor

My third wedding was at the Lake of the Ozarks at a local winery called Casa de Loco.  It was previously a home for the clinically insane!  But what an awesome and amazing place for a summer wedding!  I was able to photograph Brownie and Taylor for their engagement session a few months ago.

I loved photographing their engagement session so I was so excited to photograph their wedding.  The winery is out in the middle of no where down a gravel road.  You have to cross a one-lane little bridge before you actually get to the winery.  It was so peaceful with trees surrounding the area and the Niangua River below the winery.  Ok, enough small talk, I know you want to see some pictures!


h



Thank you Brownie & Taylor for such an amazing way to spend my Saturday!! 

Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I would love to hear what you have to say!